For Sale Ducati Hypermotard 1100s

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Jmills94, Jun 28, 2024.

1. Hi all,

Unfortunately I'm listing my Ducati Hypermotard up for sale, mainly because I've only put 500 odd miles on it in the year I've owned it, and since I've newly acquired a multistrada 950 that's ticking all my main boxes it's not going to see an increase in use.

It's the 'S' model, with the factory bling bits, Ohlins shock, upgraded brembo calipers, Marchesini wheels, carbon rear panels etc etc. Alongside being the S model the original owner also specced the Termignoni cans, the Ducati performance ECU, Ducati Data Analyser, it currently has from the catalogue a red chain and different sprocket but the original unused and packaged chain and sprockets will come with it.

I believe the first owner has this for approximately 10 years and I'm guessing was a real enthusiast as there's a really comprehensive range of paperwork with the bike from original catalogues/ newspaper articles/ bike mags of rider reviews etc, amongst some service history and plenty of MOT's. With regards to servicing it was overdue the belts when I purchased it in July last year, anticipating the summer to end I elected to get the rest of the summer out of them after doing a visual inspection of the belts and checking the tension with the view to doing over winter. Anyway a couple of weeks ago It's had a full service, new spark plugs, air filter, oil filter and oil and new belts done. This was done in my garage, consumables by me and the belts done by a good friend who's been a long time owner of Ducatis and uses the same tool dealers use for getting the correct belt tension. All in all It's ready to go to It's new owner and get some use it needs, It's on 7368 mileage I think.

Comes with all original spares and since I've owned has been treated to some Oberon reservoir caps, and the handguards repaired and reinstated as someone somewhere along the line decided tiny indicators and no mirrors was better...

I'm looking for £5250 but would be willing to negotiate a little for the forum, located near Crewe, Cheshire. Any questions just pop me a PM, and

Jack

https://flic.kr/p/2pZrs8n

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bump- reduced to £4750

Do Not Sell My Personal Information