Ducati Roadshow 2012 All Dates.

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Birdie, Mar 27, 2012.

1. March 26, 2012
    The Ducati Roadshow will again be travelling the length and breadth of the country to bring the Ducati UK demonstrator fleet to a venue near you in 2012.
    The Ducati event truck and demonstrator fleet have proved popular attractions over the last few years with more dates than ever added to this year’s roadshow tour.

The demonstrator fleet showcases the 2012 range including the stunning 1199 Panigale. Although the 1199 Panigale has grabbed all the attention there a wide variety of bikes in the Ducati range to test. The Diavel is a must to test ride appealing to all types of riders, once ridden many riders will fall for the Diavel’s versatility and performance, whilst the Multistrada is a combination of touring and sporting abilities.

In addition to these popular bikes, 2012 sees the introduction of the Streetfighter 848, which will be available to test alongside, Monster 696, 796, 1100 Evo, Hypermotard 796 and 1100 Evo, 848 Evo, 1199 Panigale, Diavel and Multistrada.

To take a test ride at any of these events, riders must have a valid motorcycle licence (both parts required) and appropriate clothing and safety gear. Local dealership staff will be on hand to give expert technical and service advice and trained riders will there to guide all test rides.

The Ducati UK event truck along with a fleet of up to 12 demonstrators and 8 display bikes will make its first visit to Cowick Barn in Bridgwater on the 31st March before visiting Abergavenny the following day and a further 12 venues throughout the summer and more to be confirmed.

For the latest information on a Ducati Roadshow event near you, click on Official Site Ducati UK - Bikes, Equipment, Accessories, Racing, Company, Dealer or contact 08456 718500.

DATE
    31st March
    Cowick Barn
    Riders of Bridgwater
    1st April
    Abergavenny Bus Station
    Riders of Cardiff
    14th & 15th April
    Green Wellie
    Ducati Glasgow
    21st April
    South London Motorcycle Show
    Ducati Croydon
    6th May
    Rye Harbour
    Laguna Performance Ctr
    19th & 20th May
    BMF Sycamore
    26th May
    Seastar Motorcycles
    Seastar Motorcycles
    2nd June
    Moorlands Pub
    Sheffield Motorcycle Ctr
    3rd June
    Rivington Barn
    Ducati Manchester
    4th June
    Fylde DMC Moto
    10th June
    Hartside Cafe
    J&L Motorcycles
    15th July
    Beaulieu Moto Rapido
    12th August
    Quatt Cafe
    Ducati Wolverhampton
    19th August
    Brackley Bike Fest
    Ducati Aylesbury
    15th & 16th Sept
    Cumbria Bike Show
    J&L Motorcycles

Typical my local one is 2nd June when I am in the Isle Of Man for the TT.
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  2. I see that we have lost Box Hill and Newlands Corner, so there is no way that I will go to Croydon.

Fred

3. Anyone going to moorlands on sat for the roadshow do you need to book test rides??

Do Not Sell My Personal Information