Ducati Saturday @ Riders

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Riders Motorcycles, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Get down to your local Riders store between 9am and 5pm on Saturday 22nd September and you’re in for a real treat.

Enjoy free demo rides on the Ducati model(s) of your choice, running on the hour, every hour.

OUR BRIDGWATER STORE WILL BE PLAYING HOST TO THE DUCATI ROADSHOW TOO!

Call us to book your demo ride slot now, the 1199 is likely to be a popular choice!

To take a demo please bring both parts of your licence plus a valid credit/debit card for security.

There will be great offers at each store on the day and probably free pizza too!

We are just fine tuning our offers but full details will be posted soon.

RIDERS OF BRIDGWATER Tel: 01278 457 652
    Riders House, Wylds Road, Bridgwater, Somerset TA6 4DH.

DUCATI BRISTOL Tel: 0117 958 8777
    519 - 521 Stockwood Road, Brislington, Bristol BS4 5LR.

RIDERS OF CARDIFF Tel: 02920 780070
    Sloper Road, Cardiff CF11 8AB.

2. Our offers are confirmed as...

• EXTENDED DEMO RIDES running all day.
    • 0% APR REPRESENTATIVE available on selected bikes for one day only. Subject to status.
    • GET £500 TOWARDS DUCATI CLOTHING if you purchase one of our selected Ducati motorcycles on the day!
    • 25% OFF SELECTED DUCATI HELMETS & CLOTHING.
    • Take on our MOTO GP XBOX 360 Challenge.
    • FREE PIZZA from 11am (while it lasts) in Bridgwater and Bristol!

Fingers crossed for some lovely sunshine like today.

3. The small print on test rides is.....

To take a test ride you must be aged over 21, hold a valid full UK licence and have held such a licence for at least 1 year, have had no more than 8 points on your licence in the last 3 years, have had no licence disqualification in the last 5 years.

4. May pop down and have a ride on the new 'Strada? Tried the Pani last time, LOVELY bike but I could feel my licence catching fire in my pocket... :biggrin:

5. Forecast for tomorrow is looking quite good, might just have to have a wander down that way

6. Bring a tent-its NEXT Saturday... ;)

7. Doesnt matter got friends in Taunton could just blag it as yeah thought i'd come down and visit :biggrin:

Though forecast for 22nd aint so good

8. Might pop in on Saturday for a dream.

9. That's me out then :rolleyes:

10. What time you looking at getting there, pab?? Are you bringing your SST3? :smile:

11. Ah...:frown:

12. Exactly ... :rolleyes:

13. Yep I shall bring the 'Beast of Bodmin', give me a chance to have a play with the QS. Between 12.00 & 12.30ish (Don't finish work until 08.30).

14. Weather forecast is looking kind for tommorrow - phew!

Hope to see you at Riders - we've got FREE pizza too from 11am (while it lasts)

PS Don't forget both parts of your licence if you would like to take a test ride.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information