For Sale Ducati Sport Classic Special

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by johanhej, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Hello,

Up for sale is my GT1000 which has been modified with all the "right" parts. I'm really a perfectionist with these things, thus the execution and finish is great all through the build. Due to circumstances, bike has only been ridden about 250 km since built, and is therefore in amazing condition. I'll try do a quick rundown on the bike specs.
    ----------

Engine:
    Engine had been running ~12 000 km while the project was started, and the big service was done at this time (cam belt etc.). The bike can therefore be considered newly serviced.
    -----------

Parts:
    Quick rundown on the parts comprised.

-Öhlins shocks at the rear. Got two different sets of springs.
    -Öhlins steering damper with Kuan mount slightly modified.
    -ST4S TiNi forks.
    -Marchesini forged Ducati 999R rims.
    -Brembo Ducati 999R brake calipers front and rear.
    -Brand new Ducati 999 floating Brembo brake rotor front.
    -Ducati 999 brake rotor rear.
    -Adjustable Apex clip-ons.
    -CNC-manufactured adjustable rear sets with carbon fiber protectors.
    -CRG bar-end mirror.
    -Carbon fiber front mudguard.
    -New D.I.D 520 chain.
    -New DRIVEN sprockets.
    -New tires.
    -Shorai lithium battery under seat.

Alot of machined parts made out of stainless or aluminium have been made to make the above items fit and work well with the bike. Some items (rotating ones) are mounted with titanium bolts.

All lighting is new for the bike. The indicators are aluminium. The rear assembly is a stainless cónstruction with internal wiring. The front is stainless aswell with internal wiring aswell.

The exhaust is custom made 2-1, all made out of stainless steel. The flanges are specially designed for the exhaust. Silencer is made by Spark.

The bike has custom design crash protectors at front and rear wheel axles and at the engine. A stand has been designed to match with the rear axle protectors, making it very easy and safe to use. I also made a front stand to relieve the front wheel from any pressure during storage.
    -----------

Colors:
    -Black gloss tank and tail section.
    -Off white/cream/mocha gloss frame. Same color on tail section.
    -Powder coat black UV-resistant headlight and tail light brackets.
    -Slightly matt finish black swingarm.
    -Black rims.

I probably missed some info, but I hope you get a picture what has been done.

Bike is in Sweden. I was thinking 14 000 €, or 11 000 £.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bike was sold some months ago, outside of the forum. Thanks for letting me advertise.

#1 johanhej, Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 14
  2. Nice bike, good luck with the sale.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thats a really good looking bike!

4. That looks really cool mate good luck.

5. Great looking bike,good luck

6. Beautiful bike , very tasty , hope you get your sale.
    Soooo what tail are you using ?

7. Thank you for all the nice comments :)

Thanks, and thanks for directing me to the forum. It's nice reading up on things.

I believe it's an Airtech in its original state, but I'm really not sure. It could just be something similar. I spent many hours modifying it to work and flow better with the bike.

#7 johanhej, Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Well it looks good , you've done a great job.

9. Lowering price to 10.5k £. That has to be a great price considering the parts (and unpaid labor :) )

10. krikey Im pleased you are not located in the UK. My bank balance would be very different!

11. I cant believe shipping is that expensive to UK ;).

12. Wow! Beautiful.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 10.4k £. This thing deserves to be ridden...

14. Really nice job, hope the sale goes well.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. I've gotta say that you have done a fantastic job - absolutely lovely! Nice to see handcrafted one off touches rather than off the shelf shiny bits that anyone with money but lacking imagination can bolt on? Well done sir!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Had to log back in when I saw your bike. Really good job.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. around £700 to ship from Sweden to uk, get it on the nova system, then mot £35 then insure on frame number, then around £100 odd to register with dvla simple enough process..

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks alot for writing that. I think you can cut on the shipping though. I'm pretty much as far down south in Sweden as you can get :)

19. Stunning bike well done

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Lovely bike - GLWS

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information