Ducati Winter Jacket Size 50 Small Medium

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Dirty Leeds, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fab warm, waterproof, removable inner etc a mighty fine jacket in great condition, would say it's more suited to upright riding due to the collar but can be used on a sports bike I guess.

£160 collected or can post for £10 I'd have thought, these were £450 so it's a fair saving

I'm in Leeds

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0385.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0391.JPG

2. I'm 11st and short 5'3

3. Ok , thanks mate, a bit small for me, but good luck with the coat, and your bike....

Bump anyone, for a real inexpensive jacket ??

4. bollocks.. You must be 6'3... I'm 6'6 and you ain't much shorter than me!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Who ?? :thinkingface:

6. carl... The op

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cheers bikes for sale on here only as I'm not fussed selling it but I will sell ..deep down I want another Ducati despite knowing the rvf is totally suited to me.

8. how you doin bud? Listen to yaself and keep the rvf, you will kick yaself later dude, you know it!

9. Yo dude, I was working in Marble Arch on Wednesday night at marks and Spencer's helping remove Christmas but never Had opportunity to come over your way, I'll shout you when I'm coming down and have free time

10. I know

11. Think my confidence is a bit shot, thinking of doing the Pete boast flat track training think that would help rvf is a beauty it's in house now

12. definitely do that mate, be great to catch up.

13. I will, soon I'm sure

14. So you're 5'6" then Chiz right ?? :thinkingface:

15. In his dreams

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. a lofty 5'6!

17. £135? pointless it hanging the wardrobe...although I don't think price is the issue here

18. I’ve been tempted for a while but that’s made my decision, yes please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information