Ecu Software Update Sfv4s

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by carl556, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Received an email from Ducati today about an ECU software update that is available for my SFV4S. It has a code SRV-TSB-22-013; does anyone know what it is? I’ve already had it checked for the last update when it was in for a service a few months ago which was for the CAT. It didn’t apply to me because I’ve got the Akras fitted. Thanks :)

2. Me too. Likewise no information as to what the fix is for.

3. It was tweak to the ECU relating to misfire detection to protect the cat iirc. It was published Sept 2022, so if your bike has been in for service in the last year, it should have been done. As you know, if the bike has the Akro's, there's no cat so it doesn't need doing. If the bike is plugged up to diagnostics and it's required, then it gets done automatically. If the dealer hasn't ticked it off as being done, then the system has probably churned out a reminder.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Thanks for that Nelly. Will save me a trip to the dealership. I got my service done by a multi franchise Ducati dealership ( GT motorcycles ) and guess, as you say didn’t tick it off on the Ducati server. Technology eh? :)

5. Ahh makes sense. Yeah the new engine and map that had seems to have (unfortunately) stopped all the pops and bangs anyway... :-/

6. I don’t like the new map. On a standard bike (OEM exhaust) I find the throttle to be jerky, even with a throttle spacer fitted. Hairpins in the mountains of N Spain were unpleasant. The bike would fire you onto the wrong side of the road exiting right handers.

7. Wow, that doesn't sound great... I've not experience that so much. if anything I find the throttle to be laggy... but maybe I'm not going quick enough ? Could it be a lean angle Tyre calibration thing ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information