For Sale Er 650 Tt Super Twin

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by cookster, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi guys i want to sell my TT race bike to fund my new project, its a 2012 kawasaki er 650 and was build by originally by the late Bob price to race at the 2014 isle of man TT, he qualified on it but unfortunatly he was killed on the supersport bike the following day. I bought it from one of his closest friends who was selling his collection after the accident.

bike spec ......

2012 er650 bike

modified frame(lightened) with all fairing brakets made and welded.

tuned engine with je pistons and carilo rods, stage 3 ported head, reprofiled cams, new valves and guildes, mapped via power commander running a safe 85bhp.

ams race rarings

zx6r front end with titanium nitride coated forks

dyno jet quick shifter

maxton rear shock

renthal clip ons

renthal chain and sprockets

pro mach rear sets and top yoke(being made as we speak)

harris race fuel cap

full arrow race exhaust system

braided brake lines

brembo master cyclinder (not pictured on the bike but will be fitted)

quick action throttle

hrc rear brake reservoir

gb racing engine protection both sides

ohlins steering damper

silicone hoses with extra temp gauge fitted

v5 can be applied for

standard er650 wheels

every bearing and suspension joint replaced with new

powder coated frame and swing arm

bike is in very good condition odd mark here and there.

this bike cost over £15,000 to build to this spec

im looking for £8500 ono comes with paddock stand and kawasaki bike cover, think thats about it all covered, really is a cracking little bike,its nice to own a little bit of TT history. Any questions please just ask. Many thanks for looking

20160416_190852.jpg 20160416_190906.jpg 20160417_082302.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looks like a cracking bike, mate. GLWS :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Where would you take a bike like this for servicing as in engine refresh and so on?

4. My local bike garage does it for me, engine builder was in Stroud if I need anything I just phone them, just the same as any other tuned race bike I guess. There quite a popular bike in the TT.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. hi chaps i now have the v5 in my name and the top yoke has been fitted (looks quality). open to offers or px for a road bike. cheers

6. Seen this. Its the real deal. And if someone was doing the TT or roads generally, a steal :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. still for sale guys, will be taking it to prescott hill climb next month for the bike show if anyone is interested in seeing it in the flesh,its a cracking track/race bike especially on the smaller tracks like mallory or donny. Im going to put it up for £6500 now as need it sold. cheers chaps.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thread closed

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information