Essex DOC ride to Kent this Sunday(23rd June)

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by 900streetfighter, Jun 17, 2013.

1. DOCGB Essex don't do much in the way of rideouts together but this Sunday we are visiting the Kent Branch at Mickey's Diner on the A229 northbound. There's some London Branch members joining us too. We are meeting at the M25 QE2 crossing, Kent side, 11.15-11.30 to arrive at Mickeys for about 12 when the Kent guys should be back from their ride. Any of you care to join us? Cheers, Keith.

2. Be great to see you all :upyeah:

3. See you there at 11.15 then, Keith.

4. PM sent Keith, shame I cant make it then sounds like fun.

5. Cheers Guys, looking forward to this. Weather looks a bit iffy but unless its chucking it down we'll be there.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  6. At the moment it's forecast for the odd light shower, we shall see!

7. Blue Skies here in Hutton. Having a coffee then getting 999 out.
    11.15 - 11.30 at M25 QE2 bridge Kent side just past the tolls if anyone fancies a ride to Kent DOCGB meet for brunch.
    Egg bacon beans 2 slice. :smile:

8. Great meet. Nice to see you guys. Thanks again to Nick for the useful side-stand - I'll try it on the Pantah later maybe.

9. Good afternoon at Mickeys, thanks to all for coming. I think there was a dozen Dukes total and we all managed to dodge the showers which was handy. Cheers, Keith.

10. Great to catch up with you all! We'll have to make it up to you guys next :) You're welcome to the stand Peter, hope it works! Let me know of those taps turn up Keith and we'll work something out ;-)

11. GetAttachment pantah taps.jpg

Hello Nick, Are these the babies you're looking for? They seem seized in the off position so will need some careful manipulation as the levers look like plastic. I'm hoping to go Brands this Wednesday if the weathers ok and I think you might be too so could poss meet there. K.

GetAttachment pantah taps.jpg

12. Perfect Keith! And yes I'll be at Brands no matter what the weather as I'm going direct from my daughters school. Let me know what I owe you!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information