Fancy Numberplates

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Jun 30, 2024.

1. Ok folks what've you seen on your travels in the UK and overseas, private registration numberplates or just funny ones.?

There's just one rule; you must've seen them in the flesh and not an google image.
    20240624_183951[1].jpg

2. How are you going to know one way or the other

3. Honesty!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I saw RR parked outside a pub in Dorset with the registration F1LLY

edit
    It's now on a silver Renault

5. On this forum :joy::joy::joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Once a followed a black VW Golf GTi around Odsal Top in Bradford. Registration CHR 15W.
    DVLA says it is on a grey Porsche now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. My right honourable MP has answered that one for you.:upyeah:

8. There are some pikeys near me with the plate GYP 5Y on their Rolls.

• Like Like x 1
  9. probably posted this in other pages over the years –
    Was drooling over new Ferraris at Maranello in Egham one late evening, and saw MAGIC On a car, can't remember what it was. Then I saw "Debbie and Paul "and the penny dropped, they both smiled and were also looking at midnight Ferraris. Another time, I just read in the newspaper how a policeman was trying to stick a fine on a car owner for wrongly spacing PEN 15 (Chortle, chortle). The very next day I happen to see that number on a roller going along old Byfleet bypass at quite a rate of knots!

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. We have K9 OUT and WHO 7 locally

11. .............the last sentence, What A Dick.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. It seems all wank private reg plates are reserved solely for Range Rover owners.

13. Jealous ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. No

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. ..you've sparked a memory - i worked alongside a racecar engineer who had worked for Terry Nation for a while knocking up various prototype "monsters" etc, he had couple of Daleks guarding his front entrance (nei) where most people would have lions etc. Those numberplates make you wonder if there is a link maybe.. :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  16. You’ve just sparked a memory. Racecar spelled backwards is racecar. That’s incredible! Probably… :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Satan oscillate my metallic Sonatas.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Gotta admit, had to google that. Music after you’ve swallowed something… :laughing:

19. PEN 15 used to belong to Steve Parrish

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. please don't enocourage me, there are plenty more apart from the (normally quoted) Panama...

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information