fit like fae scotland

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by webster, Jun 24, 2013.

1. hi folks getting back into ducats after a long spell without one had a few bikes in-between im from aberdeenshire scotland 33 and getting bored with modern bike and needed somthing to tinker with so picked up my 900ss for under a grand . i still have the zed but the duc is getting my tinkering fix sorted .

i stared off with a 750 monster
    then
    gsxr750 slingshot
    gsxr1100 slingshot
    gsxr750 slabside
    suzuki tl1000s
    buell x1 lightning
    buell x1 lightning
    speedtripple 509
    suzuki gsx1100efe
    z1000 2009
    z1000 2011
    and now i have a 900ss in a sorry state but its getting stripped at xmas and powder coating everything i can expect lots of questions

2. Hello and welcome!

3. Hi Webster, welcome to the forum. I'm originally from kirriemuir in Angus, so not to far from you, AC:upyeah:

4. had a few rough nights out in old kirrie rougher mornings aswell

5. I was up in March and most of the old lock in establishments seem to have closed, thrums, whitey and garie still going (og disco brings back memories from my youth), Fat sams in Dundee used to be a good piss up when I was based at the condor in Arbroath as well, breakers used to be good as well. AC

6. Always good to find a tinker - welcome

7. welcome fae fife !!!!:upyeah:

8. Hello and welcome :smile:

9. Hello and welcome to the mad house
    Enjoy your tinkering :)

10. Try Scottish Ducati Club too..........................

11. Welcome fellow "north of the M4" fella.

loads of folks with help, especially on a SS. Also loads of piss-takers - just get the alloy parts anodised gold and listen for the keyboards going crazy! Enjoy your tinkering,

pete

12. Hi, welcome to the forum

Do Not Sell My Personal Information