For Sale: Brand New Govee Outdoor Wifi Spotlights

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Topolino, Jun 17, 2024.

1. Unfortunately because of the wiring configuration in our garden we have had to go with alternative spotlights with programmable GU10 bulbs instead of these all in one spotlights. These are brand new Govee unused boxed lights. I have four sets for sale in total (two spotlights, wiring and controller in each set). IP65 rated and Wifi controllable as well as compatible with Alexa and Google Home Assistant. 65 million RGB addressable colours and brightness control as well as different modes (such as music sync, timers, colour scenes etc.). Note that the power adaptor itself, will need to be plugged into a 13A waterproof socket housing (B&Q sell them).

Cost me £59.99 per set. Looking for £35 per set so if you want 8 spotlights (all 4 sets) it will be £140 for the lot plus postage. You can read more details on these lights here:

https://uk.govee.com/products/govee-outdoor-spot-lights?Quantity=1 Set (2 Pack)

PM me if interested.

71dWvWGfPLL.__AC_SY445_SX342_QL70_ML2_.jpg 71-nXotB2oL._AC_SY741_.jpg 81BqN5DZvUL._AC_SY741_.jpg 81F7oNLslSL._AC_SY741_.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information