Forum Get Together. 8 Apr: Sat Night At Bike Shed London

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Dave, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Forum get together?

I've booked an area in the lounge bar from 6pm and a table for dinner from 8pm at The Bikeshed in London on Sat 8th April.

Come for a night out with great company and Ducati biking banter in a bike-themed bar and restaurant, surrounded by bikes and all things biking. There's even an on-site shop with the biggest and weirdest selection of interesting and unusual "hipster" gear you'll ever see. Worth looking at for curiosity value alone if nothing else!

What's not to like?!?!!?

Restaurant | Cafe | Lounge - The Bike Shed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you aren't London-based why not head up to Shoreditch and stay over - there are plenty of reasonable hotels nearby - or even bring your other half and make a weekend of it in London!!

Hotels in Shoreditch, London.Book your hotel now!Booking.com

I've booked for 8 people but warned them that this number will change. Please copy and paste and add your name to the list below if you are up for it ....

1. Dave
    2. Mrs Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sorry Dave, we have committed to a local quiz night with the neighbours that night :Cigar:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. Could be up for this, just need to grow a beard and buy some poor fitting jeans so that I fit in with the hipsters

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cool. Just add your name to the list when you can commit. My Mrs can't come any more so it'll just be me at the moment!

1. Dave

#4 Dave, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  5. @Berry fancy it ?!

6. I've been to the Bike Shed a couple of times, and this is quite appealing. But no, I'm booked to ride at the Prescott hillclimb in Gloucestershire the following morning, so not feasible. Sorry.

7. Pity about the timing, I'll be in Iceland, which is a little bit cooler :)

8. Ok so it looks like 8th April was a bad choice ... is anyone up for it before I cancel the booking?

9. Ok - I'll can it :-(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information