Fully Rebuilt Desktop Pc

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Topolino, Jul 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Having built myself a brand new PC in the previous months to cope with some fairly power hungry video editing software, I was left with a number of perfectly serviceable parts with which to build a very capable second desktop/tower PC that would make an ideal and cheap replacement for anyone looking for a good solid set-up

As I have built over 8 desktop/tower PCs over the years, rather like my bike projects, if you have seen my threads you will know that I don't do things by halves, so if you were to buy this PC, you would be getting a very nice example.

I will list the spec as I go along with plenty of pics as well. I can arrange to have the whole thing shipped to you (UK only) but I would strongly advise collection if possible, as it is not only cheaper but there is less chance of anything getting damaged.

The PC will come with an ACER monitor (this uses a VGA cable which is included to get you going) but I am also including the cable to plug directly into the GPU graphics card, which will support an HDMI monitor if you have one and would prefer to use that as opposed to the on board graphics. Also included are a pair of speakers, all the necessary power cables, the on board WiFi antenna, keyboard and mouse. The system comes with Windows 11, pre-installed. You just have to complete the personalized setup when you first power the system up. I am asking £250 for the whole lot, which considering the actual case is new (a Fractal Define 7 worth over £150) I think this is a fair price. If you are interested then please send me a PM. I am more than happy to demonstrate the PC working should you wish to collect it in person.

2. Here is the spec list and parts included in the sale

1 x Fractal Define 7 case (brand new). This case is highly configurable, so if you choose to upgrade any of the internal parts at a later date, it can easily be converted to your needs, whether you want to install water cooling, additional addressable RGB LED fans, convert the whole set up into a server with multiple HDD bays, the choice is endless. You can find out more directly on Fractal's website here:

https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/define/

Internals

ASUS P8Z77V Pro Motherboard
    Intel i7 3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
    Cooler Master CPU Heat Sink & Fan
    Crucial DDR3 RAM Cards 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    NVidia GeoForce GTX650 Graphics Card
    Additional TP-Link PCIE LAN Ethernet Card
    Samsung RiteMaster CD/DVD-R/DVD-RW optical drive
    SilverStone 750W Power Supply ("80+ Silver" Rated)
    Coolermaster Case Fans

Storage

Seagate 5TB HDD x 1 (ideal for backups that use a huge amount of space, photos, videos etc)
    Seagate 1TB HDD X 2 (can be set up as a RAID drive)
    Samsung 128GB SSD (operating system pre-installed)

Peripherals

Acer VGA Monitor
    VGA Cable
    GPU - Montor Cable
    Pair Of Logitech Desk Top Speakers
    Power Cable (PC)
    Power Cable (Monitor)
    Wired USB Keyboard (New)
    Wired USB Mouse (New)
    All paperwork and Motherboard booklets (including support CD and drivers)

Extras

Fractal Accessories Box: contains

• a vented top panel if you want to install an AIO cooler or conventional fans
    • additional HDD mounting trays
    • screws, bolts, expansion plates/covers
    • MB stand-off tool

#2 Topolino, Jul 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2023
  3. All the parts listed above have been thoroughly tested, meticulously cleaned and inspected. Here are some pics of the build.

Motherboard installed into the case (CPU fitted)

MB Installed In Case.jpg

Coolermaster CPU Heatsink & Fan

CPU Cooler.jpg

CPU Heat Sink.jpg

DDR3 RAM (2 x 8GB cards)

DDR3 RAM.jpg

Additional PCIE Ethernet Expansion Card (there is also an on board ethernet port on the rear I/O panel of the motherboard)

Ethernert Expansion Card 01.jpg

Samsung DVD-RW Optical Drive

CD-DVD-RW Drive.jpg

NVidia Graphics Card

GPU Card.jpg

View attachment 298250

#3 Topolino, Jul 9, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 2 x 1TB HDDs in adjustable drive bay. Ideal to set up as a RAID drive.

HDD Drives.jpg

HDD Drive Bay Enclosure.jpg

Seagate 5TB HDD (lots of back up space)

5TB HDD Installed.jpg

Samsung 128GB SSD (Windows 11 pre-installed on this disk)

128GB SSD.jpg

OS SSD Installed.jpg

Rear Interior View Of Case

RHS Interior View.jpg

With Trim Panel Fitted. (Note the coiled wire is for a USB 3 header for future builds, not utilized as not supported by the motherboard)

RHS Interior View + Trim.jpg

Fractal Fan Header is an included feature with the case, if in future you want to go down the PWM or RGB addressable fan route.

Fan Header Unit.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Silverstone 750W PSU. Note the thumbscrews are not bent, they are just hanging loose in the mounting plate!

Silverstone PSU 04.jpg

Completed interior, with Fractal front inlet and rear exhaust fans installed. PSU and the majority of the wiring is hidden from view in the cavity behind and under the motherboard, for a very neat set-up. Front panel can be switched if you no longer want or need the optical drive.

Complete Interio View.jpg

Front Filter Panel inside the reversible front foor (with sound deadening panel inside)

Front Filter.jpg

Bottom Filter Panel

Bottom Filter Panel.jpg

Top Filter Panel (useful when used in conjunction with the included meshed top panel, for AIO coolers or top mounted fans)

Top Mesh Panel.jpg

Fractal Accessories

Accessories Box 1.jpg

Accessories Box 2.jpg

User Guide & Vent/Filter (if not using optical drive)

User Guide.jpg

#5 Topolino, Jul 9, 2023
  6. Bundle

Bundle Kit 1.jpg

Bundle Kit 2.jpg

Bundle Kit 3.jpg

Complete System.jpg

Completed PC

Fully Assembled.jpg

Rear I/O Panel

Rear IO.jpg

Expansion Slots

Rear Expansion Cards.jpg

WiFi Aerial

WiFi Aerial.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. BIOS Screen

BIOS Screen.jpg

System BIOS 1.jpg

Windows 11 pre-installed. Ready to be personalized.

Windows 11.jpg

Booklets and manuals

Booklets & Guides.jpg

Packed & Ready for sale.

Packed And Ready.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Need this gone as I just don't have the space to keep it any longer after we replaced the shed with a smaller one and it is currently sitting in the garage, along with everything else that needs to be somehowe shoe-horned in, so happy to drop down from £250 to £200 for the whole lot. It a great bit of kit with more memory than you will ever need or you could just run it as a server or fit different internals, water cooling, RGB fans or whatever. It's as mentioned a Windows 11, turn key package, just needs plugging in. PM me if you are interested.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blimey.. most of the stuff you have listed goes way over my head - am tempted but realistically will probably be gone before I make up my mind. :upyeah:(GLWS)

10. Hi bud, sending pm now

11. Now sold please close the thread

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information