For Sale Givi Sr312 Topcase/topbox Mounting Kit - Ducati Multistrada 1200

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by AndyW, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Used but in excellent condition, a few minor scuffs to the rack plate.
    SR312 TOP BOX REAR PLATE & FIXING KIT - Fits all MTS1200 models 2010 - 2014
    Can be used with OEM Ducati side cases / panniers.

For Givi Monokey Topcases, Kappa Monokey Topcases........I believe that the OE Ducati topbox is also compatible but please confirm for yourself (comments somewhere on the forum if I recall correctly)

GIVI SR312 Mounting Kit - Rack/base plate + bike specific support bars
    Givi instruction sheet: http://media.givi.it/XN-Prodotti/istruzioni/SR312.pdf
    Installation guide: Givi V46 and SR312 mounting - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

RRP new: £94...........for sale here inc p&p £50

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I can confirm that they can be swapped...me and @Pete1950 (i think) did it at Box hill last Summer.
    Mines this one
    [​IMG]
    And Pete's is the standard.

PS
    Mines for sale with the brackets (for an MTS1200)...but I've already got two very polite buyers wanting it..

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've been called many things over the years, I don't remember "polite" being one of them, thank you :upyeah:. PM replied to though. Andy

4. Sold to the Robot from Reading.

5. Thanks Paul :D

.................Givi Sr312 Topcase/topbox Mounting Kit - Ducati Multistrada 1200 still for sale ;-)

6. No problem sir...what are you riding these days?
    Are we going to see you on a ride out?

(please don't say a GS).

7. A GS! :-O ...............no not really lol (although if my lottery numbers come up I'd add a GS1200LC to my garage) - KTM 990 SMT.......currently in bits being played with :D
    Yep come Spring I'll be watching for forum rideouts ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Do you still have the mounting plate for sale?

9. Ok I'll have it can you send me details of how to pay you?

10. PM on its way in a tick :D

Do Not Sell My Personal Information