Gordon Ramsey on a Desmo

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by bigleggy3, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Hi all
    Listening to Chris Evans on BBC Radio 2 this morning with his guest the chef Gordon Ramsey.Chris asked what was his passion outside of cooking and the answer was motorcycles!He loved to do track days on his Desmosedici that his wife bought him for his birthday,lucky man.:smile:

2. Yup I remember ssing it being PDI'd at JHP, I won't tell you which part of my anatomy I rubbed on the throttle :wink:

Also his tank was damaged after his errand boy drop something on it, so mate of mine repainted it.

Saying that my mates painted it WHITE now ala Stoner at Philip Island the other year

3. I hope GR is not a memeber on here.

4. What the ********************************************************************** do you mean

5. He had a monster S4 that was on sale with note previous owner GR.

6. Gordon Ramsey's a 'member' wherever he goes.........

Cried off at Soccer Aid 'again' this year.....If he can't stand the heat he should stay out of the proverbial kitchen.....

Spouts his Sh*te before and gets carried off again, I thought I was watching a replay of last years!

It's for charity for gods sake!

#6 XxAnthxX, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  7. P1050798a.jpg
    Saw this one at JHP Feb this year with a big sign on the seat saying do not sit on

P1050797a.jpg
    Well it had to be done :biggrin:

P1050798a.jpg

P1050797a.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have to say the bike looks better without the organism on it :biggrin: lol.

9. Well been called lots of things .......... :eek:

10. only joshing Rich, I too heard the Ram on the radio and thought he came over ok or was that he came over Chris Evans.

11. "F***cking brilliant! %#3!!ing amazing!" Dixit Gordon Ramsay yesterday on the subject of his Desmosedici.

12. Youve got to like his knee sliders .

13. LOL at the knee sliders. Sly boy.

I don't know whether I've ever read anything in The Telegraph I've come closer to enjoying than that article.

14. Wouldnt like to be the one cutting Ramsey up on a track day - can you imagine the pitlane convo afterwards??!

"A series of shouty short words" :upyeah:

15. Love the description of Harleys in there
    :biggrin:

16. well thats ONE reason not to buy one

the other is pockets not deep enough

17. and talking of reasons not to buy Ducati I was at the manchester store a few weekends ago, you know BBQ peeing with rain Foggy there (black Porsche 4 x 4 with ...yep u guessed it FOGGY private plate..so 80s' Now the man is a legend and I always loved watching him but a people person he STILL is not.......spen much of his time chatting to YEP you guessed it the brolly dolly with the tiniest shorts ever and ass hanging out...(no complaints about that) did he chat with any punters NO not while I was there...why bloody bother won't be going to any others looking out for him again!

18. Prehaps next time you should borrow Kylie Minogues gold hot pants ?

19. Did you try walking up & talking to him?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information