Gremlins are back....

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by AndyW, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Hi Rob, having posted on the forum I now find that if I want to edit the post the initial editing dialogue box is empty and I have to go 'Advanced' to see the content of my post......stranger still is that on submitting my edited post all 'line returns' are omitted from the post so that all content appears as one long string of text/images so that I have to edit again to re add line breaks/returns :-(

The site's pretty slow at the moment also ;-)

Keep up the good work!!

2. Hi Andy,

Still having issues?

Cheers,
    Rob.

3. EDIT: Editing ok?
    EDIT2: No problem, weird as I have had the issue I described a couple of times......a bug in Google Chrome maybe? :shrug:

Not had occasion to edit a post so not sure..........I'll try a test now

Test text - Popham Airfield Sat 02 June 2012: 5 red Multistrada 1200s (AndyW, Anthil, Kirky, PilotPaul & Pete1950).Small numbers unsurprising, short notice of meet, a Saturday, the weather forecast and the Jubilee celebrations weekend!

[​IMG]

....and I try the Edit function in a mo and see what happens :D

#3 AndyW, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  4. Popham Airfield Sat 02 June 2012: 5 red Multistrada 1200s (AndyW, Anthil, Kirky, PilotPaul & Pete1950).
    Small numbers unsurprising, short notice of meet, a Saturday, the weather forecast and the Jubilee celebrations weekend!

Another thing.........as shown above, copy and paste text into a post and the formatting is kept.........could this be changed so that pasting is plain text as default.......

:redface: .....just realised there's a paste as plain text button on the toolbar!

PS: I emailed you on another matter a day or two ago;-)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information