Headsup - Megamotorcyclestore (old George Whites) closing sale this weekend! Swindon

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by 470four, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Cheers for the heads up.

TBH the last few times I've been in there it's been full of the dregs of the dregs...:rolleyes:
    Still - could be a bargain to be had...:upyeah:

2. No harm in having a look! Im guessing he's not made enough sales to keep the place? A shame...

3. not saying there won't be the odd bargain as you say worth a look........just thought i would mention promo reads clothing down sale...........!

4. Clothing down and MCN girls...:upyeah:

5. Lol they dont wear much at the best of times! 'kin cold this weekend, will have a right old pair of glasscutters on 'em! :biggrin:

6. I seem to recall they only got lease on the building for a year - shift as much stock as possible and then close up shop.

7. It will be full of shite that they couldn't get rid of last year, if your a biking dwarf with size 2 feet you'll probably get a bargain. If you read Ride magazine I'm sure there will be some 'Top 10 tank bags' or 'disc locks' but I think I'll save the fuel money.
    Free bacon sandwiches? For either the first 20-50 people or for those who bring both sets of grandparents with them.

8. Nah not a fan.

9. They did this last year and was well worth going TBH. What was left ended up at the NEC show.
    But now, post take over, I don't think they've re-stocked since, so just the dregs left.

May still wander over, gives me an excuse to escape from touring the cushion shops with the Doris...:rolleyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information