Hello everyone! Anyone know this bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by freshage, Sep 13, 2012.

1. After selling my 1098S, I am itching to get back onto 2 wheels and saw this add... I can't tell whats up with it to put it at such a low price?

It has end cans rather than a full system on it... Not sure if the wheels are genuinly mechs or not.

Yea, anyone know this bike?

Ducati : DUCATI 996

I am tempted, but still can't work out why the price is so low?

2. Don't know the bike, but tbh, at this time of year, model, mileage etc. it's not far off the mark money wise IMO

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would probably put in a offer of £3250. Bit cheeky but no harm in asking.

4. How come the 1098s went?

Matt

5. thats a lovely bike for that sort of money. i think id be very tempted at that price.

6. I want my bloody 996 back now!!!!!! Right fresh you buy , then I give you my 848 job done .........:biggrin:

7. Yep - looks a goody to me. I'd get down there pronto if I were you and give it the once-over.

8. Get down there with a fucking dictionary.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sent the guy a text last night, no response yet :(

10. If you used vowels in your message he's probably struggling to understand it.

11. Maybe give him a call? He's probably sick of text messages

12. Why put Ohlins stickers on Showa forks?:mad:

13. I was also thinking that, the rear looks like a standard shock as well doesn't it? It could actually be an Olin but I'm not sure they are as good as Ohlins.

14. It's an Ohlins rear for sure. Tbh, it's a clean enough looking bike with some useful, sensible mods....seen far worse. At that money, i can't see it hanging around for long.

15. It does look pretty good and the mods are decent but i would want to know a lot more about the engine rebuild first...like who rebuilt it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information