Hello Folk

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by captain spigot, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Hi to all, I am new to all of this, and already need your help. I have a 1200 Multistrada and have noticed that with the tank bag in place I can't see the little green lights that tell me the indicators are on. Not something I want to put up with. However I have a cunning plan. I have a couple of little green L.E.Ds which I plan to locate up on the mirrors. What I would like to know; where is the best place to access the wiring. If someone knows it will save me a huge amount of grief.

2. Hello and welcome I have no idea but someone will be along who can help
    Enjoy the forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hello and welcome. Gotta love a rider who is prepared to re-wire their bike for their own personal needs :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Today I wired up my new indicator L.E.Ds. I can now tell if the indicators are on when I can't see the usual lights cause the tank bag is in the way. I am so happy I am going to the pub.

6. Hello and welcome, seeing your previous posts I"m sure there will be others who want to know how you did this, maybe start a thread with some detailed instructions. Congratulations on a job well done, enjoy your drink and your time on here!

7. Archer17 your in box is full....no PM's for you! :frown:

8. Evening and welcome ..... Oh and have fun bet that Pint is good ..... i could do with one :frown:

9. Should be ok now Anth

Do Not Sell My Personal Information