Hello from Aberdeen.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Tifosi, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Afternoon all. Name is Steve. Not yet a Ducati owner but recently passed my test and a purchase of a monster is imminent... As always I like doing a little background research and there a lot of good info on this forum and friendly people.

Anyone else from the Aberdeen area? Interested to know what you guys do for service etc. as the only Ducati dealer is down in Glasgow.

2. how do. lived in aberdoom for ten years no shortage of quality roads up there. think there is a specialst up your way alba moto?
    take it easy. fin.

3. Hello and welcome :smile:

4. Hello and welcome!

5. Welcome to the site.

Like hundreds of other folk I work up in Aberdeen but live somewhere else (Lanarkshire / Stirlingshire). Bike is up here with me though but I use Ducati Glasgow for my stuff as it's close to home and they have been superb from the minute I crossed their threshold to look at an 848 back in June 2012. Albamoto at the Arches on College St. are independents and seem to have a decent name, but they're newish on the block as a standalone outfit I believe.

Give Blair or Martin a call at Ducati Glasgow and they'll look after you, they're well used to dealing with people from all over Scotland being the only dealer up here now.

Andy

6. Hello and welcome mate :wink:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information