Hello From Ncl !

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Dave Escott, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Hello all, Just joined the site from a cold snowy wet damp miserable Newcastle. I've been riding road and trial bikes for a good few years now and am looking at owning multi soon if there is one out there for me. Very first road bike was a Yamaha YZF 750...and I've never looked back. Steep learning curve, that and lots of luck until the RRV Fireblade took me to the local hospital.

I'm sure all the chaps who rode the big bikes back in the early 90's have moved towards adventure type bikes hence the popularity? all the best.

Cheers Dave :upyeah:

2. Welcome David

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Welcome Dave :cool:

4. welcome Dave - if it's any consolation (not likely I know) it's damp, wet and slushy in West Yorks too :(

5. Bins!!!! You forgot ya bins!!! o_O

Welcome into the mad house
    Will it be a red one :motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Welcome Dave. :) :upyeah:

No snow in my part of Newcastle, but it's been crap all weekend. :mad:

7. Welcome Dave, no snow here but I am drawing up plans for a large boat, anybody know how big a cubit is please ?

8. Welcome Dave'

9. Welcome Dave:upyeah:Wet down here in the south and as for the big bikes of the ninetys,,,no still running silly bikes to this day:)

10. Hi all,

It's nice to see I'm not the only loon wasting time on a computer cause theres nothing on TV, a few years ago I had a ZX7R and a RRT Blade (not the one I fell off)... pretty bikes they were but the 7R was as heavy as!

Robarano, I'm just up near Morpeth, not by choice.. but its been bloody freezing today. Was hoping to go to the Edinburgh bike show next week on the bikes... that may not happen at this rate. You heading up?

11. No plans to. I'm working this Saturday as far as I know at the moment. Hopefully the weather will turn so that i can get a bike out. Starting to go stir crazy now. o_O

12. Hello & Welcome

13. Welcome Newcastle dude :cool::upyeah:

14. Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information