Hello from the young man!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by jclark24, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I'm James from Nottingham. 20 years of age. I ride a Ducati 848 and have just got back from a road trip in France. Had the best time of my life! Looking forward to chatting with you all :upyeah:

2. Evening James.....

3. Hi there James,welcome.

4. Evening James and welcome

5. Hi James. I've just come back to the fold with an 848 and only just found this forum as well!

6. Hello all!! loveIt - enjoying your 848?

7. Hi James. Just down the road from you and also have an 848

8. Am I!! Somehow, considering the weather, I've managed to put around 500 miles on since I picked it up last Wednesday! Only 1 brief cloud burst in all those miles, the Ducati god has obviously been smiling on me! I was head over heels with my 748 a few years ago and the 848 has reawoken all the old feelings. Absolutely fantastic bike, to ride, look at, to listen to, just lovely. Might have to pop to the garage again now for another inane smile to myself while I :rolleyes:.......... sshhhh, touch it again!!!! :biggrin:

9. Hi Troy! Where do you live? loveIt - I feel exactly the same mate. Absolutely love her to bits!!

10. Ashby bud just off j13 of the 42. Where a bouts are you?

11. James Clark now that's a name to live up to.
    Welcome.
    Steve

12. Oh right now far away mate. I live in Nottingham, not far from Ikea.

Birdie - it sure is mate!

13. No it well mate. Usually stop at the Starbucks there on the way back from matlock

14. I'm not far away. Will have to meet up sometime if this weather gets better!!! What local dealership do you use?

15. Sounds a plan mate. Wouldn't mind hearing about your trip as I'm doing my first Europe trip in sept. I use sycamore in upping ham and they have been fantastic. Who do you use?

16. Best place for servicing near you James is Neil at Cornerspeed Mansfield, he is nelly on this forum and has a great reputation.
    Steve

17. Absolutely mate! We stopped at Uppingham last week on our way to France, it's a nice place. My local dealer is Italia in Lincoln. If you have any questions, fire away! France was quality. Did almost 2,000 miles in 5 days with a rucksack on and had no aches and pains whatsoever. The 848 was a dream and was awesome on the roads in France. Where you off to in September? My old man is going to Italy in September but I can't make it - gutted! :(

18. Steve - how strange! Neil is popping round to mine tomorrow to pick up my dad's hyper for its belts to be done.

19. Going on a route that pete1950 recommended Calais - Lille - Spa - Nurburg - Karlsruhe - Basel - Milano - Aosta - Geneva - Dijon - Calais. Going on my tod and can't wait!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Welcome and have fun 20 ! i wish i could remember 20 :biggrin:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information