1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, New Fairing By Mfs

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Pete Eriksson, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Just joined the forum, it all looks rather good, i have an ageing 916 with a dubious history but it is all straight and above board, just put a new fairing on it after an unfortunate accident when it fell of its stand!! fairing came from MFS motors and it all seems very good value for money

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ooooo and the fastest and bestest colour

Hello and welcome to the mad house :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome, plenty of info here to keep her going, buitiful bike, look after her.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome along! :upyeah: As said above, luverly looking bike! Always liked the 916! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. how do.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome Dave. And loving the Orange fairings:upyeah:

7. welcome to the forum :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes but Ducbird thinks it's the correct colour, bless :)

Welcome :upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. Mmmm... let us know if they actually fit!

11. Hello and welcome.

12. Hi again, thanks everyone, the fairing does fit, a little tighter than the original, but that maybe because the original had been on and off it for twenty years loosening it up, maybe. And the color is a slightly more orange shade of red, i may repair the original and put it back on but its ok for the moment

13. You were very lucky, after waiting 2 months for them to send the fairings, the color was wrong and they wouldnt change or refund.They offered 50$ for the"inconvenience". I had to assume their mistake.Good luck to whoever buys MFS fairings. I recommend not buying in this store.

14. Welcome to the forum.:)

15. Welcome. Why don’t you introduce yourself properly in the newbies section too please?

16. 7 years is a long time....

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Lazarus thread...o_O

• Like Like x 1
  18. welcome pete_eriksson'

Do Not Sell My Personal Information