How To Upgrade...?!

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by KevB, May 21, 2021.

1. Have received a note that says my account is due to expire. Every single link to upgrade takes me back to the message telling me account is about to expire... including the link in the message.

This is pretty basic stuff. Happy to pay, but now irritated. So how to upgrade and pay my £5.00?

2. Does this happen when you press the Premium icon and then pressing the click here to subscribe?

3. So if I follow the links:
    DF1.PNG
    Which takes me here:
    DF2.PNG
    Which takes me here:
    DF1.PNG DF2.PNG DF3.PNG I could go on forever...!

Pressing PREMIUM is exactly he same...

4. Me too, can’t access payment.

5. #6 chrisw, May 21, 2021
    Last edited: May 21, 2021
  6. Hi Kev
    You can’t re subscribe until the date it runs out
    It gives you a weeks notice

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. You can’t pay subscriptions in advance

8. You can only subscribe once subscription has expired
    You get a notification to remind you when it will be running out

9. The sensible thing would be to give everyone a free week at the end of their subscription, which starts on the same day the message that their subscription will end in seven days is sent?

10. Jez that’s even more confusing :D

11. Why would it be? We get a message from you saying our subscription ends in seven days. 99% of us will immediately click on the renew button. As our current subscription will have expired we will be immediately able to renew.

Nuffin cunfoozin abhat dat luv

12. Hmmm... so still irritated by this type of nonsense. Turn off the message; it serves no useful purpose if it can not be acted upon. It is just wasting everyones time.

13. Just tell them you’re my mate. Doors will open, trust me ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Trapdoor?o_O

• Like Like x 1

15. @Rob

16. I do not recall ever being asked to re-subscribe, happy to pay but have no idea when it runs out or when it actually ran out

17. Unfortunately I can’t tell as the record on your subscription has been deleted now.

You can re-subscribe now though if you’d like to. :)

18. I’ve just gone through the whole thing again after getting the week ‘left message’, if as Jez says you cant give a weeks grace or allow members to upgrade before the subscription end then maybe annotate the membership screen to let people know they will be wasting their time going round and round in bloody circles trying to give you money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I just got ads suddenly appearing... worked out that, as I was still logged in, that I needed to pay my sub.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information