How will the Ducati Moto GP team do this year ?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by flyer47, Apr 6, 2012.

1. So, will our beloved team do any better this year or is it still work in progress ?

2. They'll do roughly the same. Which says enough in of itself... Can't see them sorting it all out.

3. I fear I agree. There's one difference which affords a ray of hope: the testing band ends after this GP. If Duc have any sense, and money, they'll have booked track time all over Europe in the next few weeks. It's no good having a chassis that they say responds better to adjustments if they only have a couple of hours a fortnight to try stuff. That or Bridgestone ambassador Loris needs to nip around the back of the pits with some factory specials...

4. Breaks my heart to say it, but, I'm in the Trappist Monk camp, so not very well really. Although I hear the engine still has more to give, we'll see. Currently running at 925 cc if what I've read is correct.
    Sandbagging??

5. Give them a bit of slack! :smile:
    It took Honda 5 years to win another title after Nicky won in 2006.

6. Yeah, you could argue though that they didn't have a rider capable and as soon as they got one, they got the title. Both factory rider's at Ducati have MotoGP world titles.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information