If Ducati didn't exist.....

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Mar 17, 2013.

1. .....what would you ride and why?

2. didn't exist or ceased to exist?

if the latter my current ducati, very happy with it and see no reason to change it for a newer one

3. What does the thread title say? :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  4. A mv, barring that a older R1(prefer the looks of the older ones)

5. RSV4 or maybe the latest Blade

6. Look who is getting crossed with thread hijack in one post :)

If it was never there no idea how it would shape on market. I guess KTM as it still has character.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Friend at college had one of those. Stonking bike at the time :upyeah:

8. Trumpet T 595 or 955. British bike for British roads!! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. A Harley

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good question,Ive had quite a few different makes of bike,i cant think of a bike that has as much soul and character as duke, maybe an apprilla ,

11. MV Agusta F4 - drop dead gorgeous, a worthy replacement of the 749, not sure I could afford it though.

No idea what I would have instead of the Monster? It's so nice to ride I don't even consider buying a newer one. Husband has just bought a Brutale, it's very nice so maybe one of those? Affordability again though.

#12 DaffyDuc, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  12. Probably RSV4 or Bimota depending on the engine. If neither floated my boat back to 4 wheels (M3 CSL Awesome kit TBH)

• Like Like x 4

13. Nice - I've always liked the KTM 1190 RC8 as well - seat like a plank of wood so never been on my wish list.

14. Bimota.

• Like Like x 1
  15. one of these i suspect, just because i like something different, RC8, RD500, RG500, MV agusta F4

16. Modern........KTM 1290 Superduke R, if the production machine looks anything like the prototype.
    Veteran........Aerial Square 4 Mark II

17. Rsv4 bmwhp2 mv4

18. 675R or RC8

Do Not Sell My Personal Information