Insurance Renewal For My V4 Multistrada

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by duke63, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Bikesure wanting £845 for my renewal.

Anyone else had their renewal quote for the V4 gone skywards?

It is hard to compare as this is my first full year for the V4 but if that is the norm then the bike will be gone next year.

2. Thread moved and title changed to suit

3. I had a quote on my new pikes peak yesterday for £620 for the year via one of the comparison sites, so I’d shop around if I were you.

I use Bemoto, and am sure they’ll come in cheaper.

4. Mine was the same price to renew. Bemoto

5. It's a Multi bike policy but its the V4 that has increased it so much.

I assume that since this thread has been moved to a sponsored part of the site, that Ducati insurance will be offering me a hefty discount.

Not reallybsure why its been moved, its more relevant to the Multi section than the insurance section that very few read.

6. My multi bike premium nearly doubled when I recently changed the main bike from a 2021 R1250RT to a 2022 V4S travel & Radar. Bemoto were a bit cheaper but not enough to justify the hassle of changing, so I’m still with Ducati.

7. I've always found Bennets very competitive. Ducati insurance couldn't come close for both my bikes on a multi-policy.

8. For my Monster Ducati Insurance were hands down the cheapest, £90 per annum:). MCE’s quote was more hands up. o_O

9. Isn’t MCE’s motto “hands up, pants down”?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Saved £250 by moving to Bemoto.Multi bike policy with 3 bikes, full RAC breakdown cover and helmet and leathers cover. A bit more sensible but the old Ducati will be sold before next renewal all being well.

11. I've a multi bike policy and it doubled this year at renewal.

I was the other way around. Bennetts couldn't get near Ducati insurance. Policies were like for like

Do Not Sell My Personal Information