Interest Check - Gt1000 Parts

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by spartanheed, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Despite having a ton of interest in my bike no one is yet to actually buy it! I'm going to strip some of the parts off and sell the bike a little cheaper. Still going to leave the seat, M bars, FLEDA, dampner, gauge lowering brackets etc. on so the look is eassentially the same. Would anyone be interested in buying the following though

-OEM Panniers and frames £300
    -Sachs adjustable shocks £300
    -OEM Tank strap and bag £100 sold
    -OEM Luggage rack and tail pack £75
    -OEM fork protectors £50
    -Spare tank and side panels £200 sold

[​IMG]

#1 spartanheed, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  2. Despite having a ton of interest in my bike no one is yet to actually buy it! I'm going to strip some of the parts off and sell the bike a little cheaper. Still going to leave the seat, M bars, FLEDA, dampner, gauge lowering brackets etc. on so the look is eassentially the same. Would anyone be interested in buying the following though

-OEM Panniers and frames £300
    -Sachs adjustable shocks £300
    -OEM Tank strap and bag £100
    -OEM Luggage rack and tail pack £75
    -OEM fork protectors £50
    -Spare tank and side panels £200
    -Termi's and race ECU £500

[​IMG]

3. I am very interested in the fuel tank, I have messaged you my email can you send me some pictures?

Thank you,

Yorkie

4. Tank strap, tank and side panels sold pending payment

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hello,
    I am interested in OEM Luggage rack and tail pack £75. Is it still available? Please, let me know.
    Thanks.
    Best regards,
    Pavel

6. Sorry it all got sold with the bike a couple of months ago

7. HI Spartanheed, I've got myself a GT1000 and love the design of your seat, I see you went through Saddle Craft, I just wondered if you ordered a new seat or was it remoulded and if so how?

I ask because there appears to be a steel bar that goes underneath the existing grab strap which is further forward than where you have cut a straight line across from next to your lights which looks pretty integral to the structure. Can I ask how much you paid for the seat as well?

8. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information