Intro

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Peter.H.Farrell, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Hi everyone,
    Just a short post to introduce moi. My ride is a 620 Multistrada and suits this old fart quite well being light and nimble (the bike that is ). The lads and I are off to the BSB round at Knockhill in June next year and although we have been there loads of times this will be the first time on the bikes. We already have the tickets and the hotel is booked and hopefully they will have sorted the Forth bridge out by then.
    I would appreciate any advice on tyres as I will be replacing mine prior to the trip in June I was thinking on the lines of Bridgestone 021's Roadsmarts or similar priority is wet grip and longevity any suggestions? Wishing you all a merry chrimbo and a happy new year.
    Cheers,
    Faz.

2. Hi Peter, welcome.

I think you'll find there are as many opinions on the best tyre as there are members. I had Roadsmarts on a Benelli Tre-K and they were very good. I ran Angel GTs on a MTS and Angel STs on a monster 696 and no complaints there either. I think they would last longer than the Roadsmarts too.

3. Hi Wally,
    Thanks for the heads up, being an ex racer I've starred in the videos, Tee shirt etc so the bike won't be grinding footrests anywhere all I need is a good all round tyre set that won't wear out in 2000 miles and the priority with our unpredictable weather is wet performance.
    Cheers,
    faz.

4. Welcome :)

5. Welcome to the forum.

6. Welcome old fart Dave :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information