Introduction. Hello I'm Curious About Ducati Modification.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Ivan_stel, Jan 23, 2024.

1. Hello
    My name is Ivan, I still don't have Ducati motorcyle but I do ride a BMW also Honda VFR1200 but I was always keen on getting Ducati.
    I am from Bulgaria and I live in a small town Silistra near Danube river.
    It's very old down, Roman Empire was here before and now bulgarians, enougth history I wanted to represent my self and to ask some questions.
    My proffesion is related with cnc machines I have a small workshop and as a start up company my mission is to find broken part and redisign them to work again with more span life.
    Recently I saw that a group of Ducati 800 motorcycles has this plastic pulley issue on the throttle body that brings the owner to that point , where he has to spend too much money on new throttle body due to single broken plastic piece.
    I would like to make a thread to present a solution that will increase the durabily of the throttle body.
    I dont want to be pointed as spam but it's kind of that thing.
    If you are interested about this , leave a commets below.

Best regards everyone
    Ivan

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome to the forum Ivan.:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. This looks like a duplicate of the other post about throttle body pulleys?

4. Welcome and enjoy.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Welcome curious

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Hello Ivor
    Can I ask you to paste a link to understand about what pulley problem you are talking about. Because I know about two issues with throttle pulleys.
    I'm talking for specific throttle body. It's a single throttle body for two cilinders.

#6 Ivan_stel, Jan 24, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2024
  7. Can't find it sorry, didn't post on it so not in my alerts, definitely a chap from overseas machining throttle body pulleys to replace worn plastic parts, post may have been moved to a bike specific thread, maybe an admin can help or one of those who posted on the thread, it included pictures

8. It was removed by DB as it was promoting a business and wasn't a forum trader.......as it states in the forum rules when joining. This is now being discussed with the OP

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Guys I will not make any thread about this problem. The subscription price is too high for me. Sorry about that but it's more like I'm not welcome here.
    Best regards
    Ivan

10. No not at all. But it’s unfair to forum traders who pay for the privilege to advertise their products for someone to come along and sell their products freely.

I’m sure you would feel aggrieved if that happened to you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I totally agree with you! Not trying to blame.

12. You are more than welcome to be here
    We have to be fair to all our traders and forum subscribers
    You have been given two options to consider also to be fair
    Unfortunately you cannot just come into the forum to generate traffic to your website as a new member with 2 posts

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm not against your rules. I already said I agree with you.
    Don't be rude .
    I started a thread with the promise to show what issue I found. Unfortunately I won't do it now. Maybe in future, but it's still unknown.
    It's right everyone that read this current thread and has expectations, to be aware about that.
    About the traffic of the website, I won't get rich..... I will ask you politely to calm down. You hold power here , not me.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Hi Ivan
    I can't see anyone is setting out to be rude, it's just the rules of the forum that everyone has to adhere to.
    You ought to join here and display your product on here as looks to be to your advantage.
    In connection with your comment "subscription too high for me" - you are charging 88 dollars each for your pulley kit, so hopefully you will soon get this back? :upyeah: :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. @Ducbird hasnt been rude so I suggest you apologise and amend your post please.

Also I have written (PM’d) to you again about how you can legitimately promote your business at minimal cost. I hope you see this route to help members of this forum acceptable, and look forward to receiving your reply.

• Like Like x 6
  16. To all members:

I am pleased to confirm that @Ivan_stel is now offering members a 20% discount on his website atcam.shop and 5% discount on Etsy.com and 5% on eBay. He will be posting a thread on how you can activate this discount. Or you could PM him directly to arrange. :)

• Like Like x 4
  17. I would like to apologies @Ducbird about my behavior. Please accept my apologies I started this in a wrong way.
    I'm not here for making troubles, I respect you and all people that are in this comunity. I'm sorry for my actions.
    Also @El Toro I want to apologies to you, i will pay more respect to admins and members.
    People make mistakes some times, it is good when someone admit it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Love You Love You x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. [​IMG]

#18 Chris, Jan 24, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  19. welcome ivan'

• Like Like x 1
  20. @Ivan_stel I really appreciate your apology thank you :)
    Yes we all make mistakes we are all human but pleased it's all sorted out now and welcome again to our forum

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information