Italia Festival Brands Hatch 14th August

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bigredduke, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Didn't pre book :(
    Wonder if I can sneak in with the other bikers?

2. Just off to this in a while, quite looking forward to it except the coming traffic back late afternoon (in the car today).

3. Only became aware of this yesterday so already made plans for a ride to Bury Hill with a mate in the afternoon so would have been expensive to go for just a few hours. Maybe next year

4. I can't make this event but would be interested to hear what it's like. I get the feeling it'll be a car park full of Fiat Panda/Unos with occupants all wearing Ferrari caps... But I'm probably wrong.

5. It was a great event, there must've been 50 various Ferrari models, rare Alfas, Lancias, and Fiats, loads of Ducatis, and some demo laps with proper F1 cars, not the quiet turbos of today :)

6. A few pics from yesterday... I didn't take many of bikes but there was quite a good turnout. The guy in the mini was getting the rear wheel off the ground every lap !

First pic is taken from FB entry but was the view I had for a lot of the day as I was hanging out a lot with the MV guys and gal.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

#7 Matt1290, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. It was a great day, over 70 bikes there in the sun, and a parade lap as well.
    If you booked in advance, or through one of the Desmo Owners Clubs, entry was free.

festival_italia_5.JPG

festival_italia_2.JPG

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information