Karl Foggerty models

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by oddbod, Aug 11, 2013.

1. I meant listing them on here , but listed them on ebay , 2 models with riders, 1/24 scale about 3"long , a copy of his autobiography as well.
    IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

2. E-bay listing numbers ?

3. Karl who????

• Like Like x 2
  4. The models look nice, but the book is propaganda :wink:

5. i've got a model of the bike without him on it.......much better!

had a propa ganda at the book before...

#6 SteveO916, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  6. ooh very clever :wink:

7. is that Carl Fogarty's evil twin?

8. I had that book and all it was all waaa waa waa not my fault Waa waa waa i was much better than everybody else waa waa waa fuugin waa:biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  9. and he hasn't changed since somebody else wrote it for him :tongue:

10. here's the listing number 171100444463 , got them on a starting bid of £10 with postage at £5 , no bids yet but a few watching

sorry about any delay my computers down , on a neighbors at the moment
    eBay item number:

#11 oddbod, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  11. does the neighbour know that?

12. It's Carl Forgetty! Seriously tho, we should have a straw poll to find out how many of us haven't met him!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Even Carl can't remember his own surname...:smile:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Never met Foggy, don't really want to either. I'd much rather have a chat with Witham again. Now that is a funny man :upyeah:

15. To be fair he is a decent guy and always makes an effort. Done more than I ever have. Perhaps he's insufferable but most champs are like that. You should try and get to know Schwantz. I asked him what he thought of Gardner racing in Aussie touring cars and his reply was along the lines of "I have no interest in what he is doing now and don't know why you think I would".

• Like Like x 1
  16. I met him at Ducati Aylesbury a few weeks ago. Very approachable and happy to wander around the car park by himself. He even signed someone's bike that was for sale.

It was a poorly attended event but CF was happy to pose for photos and chat with anyone. Came across as an alright guy.

17. Maybe he is now grateful for any attention he can get!

18. To be fair to the guy - and he seemed like a pretty decent bloke when I talked to him at the NEC a few years ago - he is the first to admit that he was a pain to interview or talk to when he was racing, purely because his entire focus was on racing and winning, not talking to anyone else. Mick Doohan was very similar, for the same reasons... He's still the only person ever to have won the WSB championship four times.

19. I've never met Fogarty but I've been pissed with his ex mechanic more times than I can remember.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information