For Sale Ktm 790 Adventure R

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Handtoeknee, Jul 30, 2023.

1. Original KTM 790 Adventure R (2019/69 plate) for sale.

Bought this in November ‘22 and have basically used it to get some off-road miles under my belt - I am not a fan of KTM’s and have discovered I am fairly ambivalent about off-roading, so it will not get used as I haven’t gelled with it and always take my multistrada whenever I go to the garage for a ride out.

Some things to know:

1. It has just had annual service by KTM Birmingham.
    2. The “sacrificial” plastics are marked up (photos) - it has had a pretty tough life despite low mileage (3,100), I bought it with scratches on the windscreen, and have added my own fair share elsewhere, but this is the full R version (long travel suspension, quick shifter, cruise activated, rally mode activated etc) so it really can take it.
    3. I am not; a bike detailer, photographer, prolific bike buyer or seller - so if I havent down a good job here - I can take more photos if you are interested or do a video-call, it runs like…it’s only got 3k on it, BUT my price reflects the acknowledgement it needs some TLC.
    4. I have fitted double-take mirrors and will leave them on. The front wings will be refitted prior to sale - taking them off helps me with buffeting. The quad-lock mount is already taken off (but can be included if you want it).

This bike is mental; it is the lightest bike in its class and goes like stink, it outstrips my off-road capability exponentially, and nothing stops it, only the size of your huevos.

Forum member (only) price: £7,500.

Starts on the button, FSH and both keys included, no test rides without full asking price in my pocket or bank, DM for more info or to chat if you’re interested.

IMG_3738.jpeg IMG_3739.jpeg IMG_3737.jpeg IMG_3740.jpeg IMG_3741.jpeg IMG_3743.jpeg IMG_3744.jpeg IMG_3746.jpeg IMG_3742.jpeg
    IMG_3745.jpeg

2. I had one of these, they’re cracking bikes. To anyone interested that wants to get it looking like new again, most of those plastics can be had for not a lot of money from KTM.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information