Le Touquet Motocross Enduro/Beach Race 2013 - 3rd of february 2013

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by moamed79, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Hi all,
    can i sugget a rather adventurous day out to France? this is about to see the huge Le Touqet Beach Enduro Race.
    please see :-
    Dirt Bike Beach Race At Le Touquet - Dirt Rider Magazine
    Le Touquet Enduro Beach Race | Le Touquet Holidays
    Red Bull Enduro Chronicles - Le Touquet Race Episode 2 HD - YouTube

It sounds a great event. At present I and another friend booked the eurotunnel for 30£ return the same day: 7.20 OUT and 5.50 IN.
    This is a free entry. The main thing to watch out for is the weather .. dress up very warm, and hopefully its not snowing as last year.
    The start line is near Le Touquet's "Aqualud" (Pour venir au parc) though hopefully everyone can meet before then - either in SE London, or at Folkstone Eurotunnel terminal.

This race was formed by Thierry Sabine - the guy who then founded the Dakar!

If anybody is interested please let me know at [email protected] or post here.

ps.: i m not going with my Duc. I'll get my oldy ZR7 to get there as it will be cold and probably raining and i would like to have a confortable bike rather than a sport one.

Ciao

2. one thing... I do not know france... so i will go adventure style. I will only have my TOMTOM. :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information