Lincs Italian Motorcycle Festival Monday 28th May

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris Jessop, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Our annual event takes place on Bank Holiday Monday 28th May.

This will be the 15th edition and we're concentrating more than ever on Italian motorcycles. Special guests include the Vincent Owners Club.

Full details can be found here: http://www.imf2018.co.uk

• Like Like x 2
  2. :sob: I live 10 miles from E.Kirkby .... I’m in Stockholm then .... :worried::worried: .... bet it will be 20 degrees and sunny too! :joy::upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  3. And I might be up for it too. Wife’s away in Iceland that week and the gremlins will be with their grandparents so fingers crossed for decent weather!

• Like Like x 2
  4. It's in the calendar... with a bit of luck the MHR will be ready!

• Like Like x 4
  5. Went a few years ago. Good day out with a lanc taxiing, mustang and other interesting planes, model aircraft and some nice bikes.

6. See you all there

• Like Like x 2
  7. I might be able to make that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Will double check my Rota but think I will be home for this...

Certainly up for it if I am home and nothing already in the Calendar at home :)

@greencat

9. There is an Italian car and bike day at Newby Hall, near Boroughbridge North Yorks the following Sunday (3rd June). I will be doing my Guzzi Club rep duties and The Dukes of York will have a presence too

http://www.italiancarsandbikes.co.uk/

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just checked my calendar.... Aaaaand its the day I go back to work- as per bastard usual :mad:

11. I know the feeling, especially us shift workers...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. @bettes @El Toro @Exige

Got back to work, checked my Rota and i will be home for this :) Sounds like a good excuse for a meet and ride out to me :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  13. In the diary, looking forward to it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I might be able to make that looks a good day out.

15. Announced today, the general public admission prices and the aircraft expected to be taking part in the flying display:

Monday 28th May:

Adult = £14.00
    Senior = £14.00
    Child (10-15yrs) = £4.00
    Under 10's free

Motorcycle riders/pillions = £10.00 per adult

Avro Lancaster
    Spitfire
    Hurricane
    B17 Flying Fortress

16. Missed the last 2 for various reasons, hope to be there this time.

• Like Like x 1
  17. @El Toro @bettes @Exige @higgy748 @Rebel @greencat

Any of you still free and fancy a meet up & ride out to this? I'm heading home tomorrow and the latest forecast is looking great for it :)

Me and Mrs M will be going, would be good to meet up with a few of you again too :upyeah:

Anyone else who fancy's joining is also more than welcome ;)

18. I'm going so hope to intercept you and ride down
    (Took the 1098 to Belgium this weekend and it's popped it's radiator in the usual place that's the second one it's had)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information