Louigi Moto Got Broken Into Recently.

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by comfysofa, Sep 27, 2022.

1. As above i was chatting to my mate earlier and he told me they got done (i think last night) off the top of my head 4 or 5 bikes stolen along with tools

Multistrada
    RC8R that was on the Dyno
    Trials bike of some sort.

Are the ones i can remember....not sure if anyone else knows anything....they were in there for about two and a half hours in the night, i think rich was staying there recently and the only night he wasnt there they broke in so they must have been watching. Police couldnt give a fuck apparently, figures...

Not sure if anyone has anything else to add apart from the usual watch ebay for spares type thing...although only the owners are going to recognize their own stuff being posted...

2. If this is old news then feel free to delete please ET...

3. gutted for him, hope the insurance pays out, hes usually got some nice bikes in there too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah - my mate actually insures his place....he's got his ear to the ground as it were and theyve got a name....

• Like Like x 4
  5. Hope they catch and get back before they get broken.

Given another we thread on here, would those bikes now be stolen/recovered??!!

6. Oh Christ ! ..... Didn't know ..

7. I saw a post on fb on Sunday from a bloke who’s RC8 (original orange one) was taken in the raid. Hope Rich’s race bikes are safe.

8. Is the place alarmed ? Did the alarms go off or were they bypassed ?

Gutted for Rich ....

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I think one of his got knicked as well, not sure which one though....

10. Cant say....but as i say they were there for about 2 1/2 hours or so...

11. Wtf?!
    Mind you, look at those lot that smashed a hole in the wall of Rapido and nicked bikes and kit thru it!!! Alarm meant nothing

12. Genuine questions, but A: how do we know that ? and B: WTF were they doing for 2 1/2 hours ?? Servicing a bike ????

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. They also didn't set up camp for 2 1/2 hours !!!

14. gate is also locked going into the ind est, unless they had a code of corse.

15. Maybe they were doing a valve clearance while they had the tools available on their getaway bike

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Nothing as complicated as that. Just an oil change on a Panigale V4!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I think they cut through that as well...

• WTF WTF x 1
  18. Probably time stamped on (someone’s) cctv. If they’d negated alarms/detection there’s no rush. I know someone that was burgled and the cheeky fuckers made something to eat :laughing:

19. The police only sit on the side of the road and nick motorists for speeding these days, why would they bother with something important like this.: unamused:.......i think we're kidding ourselves that law & order actually exists in this country today.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information