mail order / online stainless steel bolts

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by popelli, Apr 26, 2012.

1. need contact details of a reputable mailorder stainless steel bolt / nut supplier

have used stiggs fasteners in the past but their website has gone pear shapped and is no longer functioning

I looked at middletons site but they are taking the pi$$ with their pricing

#1 popelli, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  2. Tasty nuts (aka pro bolt) may be worth a go

3. try ebay as a lot of good dealers sell on there just type in a size you are looking for and go from there

4. as above - Ebay prices have drastically reduced over the past two years and good quality A2 grade prices (caphead) are really competitive between 4 or 5 suppliers :- eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace choice of sizes is more limited in the bulk buy kits now though with all of them concentrating on M5,M6 and M8 (suits most applications though)

5. should have mentioned its a restoration project and need unc threads

6. Nice! I'm after some stainless pins myself for the 748, without paying pro bolt prices!!

7. did you not read the first post, their website went pear shapped when i tried to use it and I couldn't log on to it to order anything

8. No sorry I didn't read it fully. I can say though I've never had a problem with them or the web site.......................

9. In fact I needed some stuff so have just placed an order. Maybe they were having a bit of trouble or perhaps try clearing your browser cache.

10. site is working now & order placed

11. ..

#13 Danger Mouse, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  12. Great links, very useful. However, I was looking for some gold torx bolts for the fairings, but can only find hex ones. Anyone know where I can get the torx ones from? Or maybe there's a reason I can only find hex and that I should get a set of those.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information