1200 Mileage Jumped Overnight

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Sunners, May 26, 2016.

1. So I fitted a trickle charge to my Multi yesterday , and when I came out this morning and started up the dash seemed to go through a reset of some sort on its own. On top of that the mileage has jumped by just over 10000 miles. Anyone any ideas on how this has happened and how to fix it?
    Cheers

2. Sure it's not km?

3. It's happened before, I remember a thread about it on here.
    Steve

4. Mine randomly DROPPED from over 6000 miles, to just over 1000 miles. Reported to dealer and they found nothing wrong so just noted it down in the service history as a clock change. Mine was mid ride and I thought I had changed it to trip 1 or something but I hadn't. Started asking for me to take it in for its first service :tearsofjoy:

5. thats very honest of you :clapping:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sleep riding?

7. I've seen plenty of sleep drivers [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi Keffs99,

Yes your right it had reset to KM. If I had taken the time to check a bit closer I'd have seen the KM sign beside it (what a prat). So after a bit of fafing around I managed to reset the time and the KM back to Miles. Hey presto my mileage is back to normal. I only got the bike the other day and was thinking here comes another horror story. The bike is unbelievable and loved the run home from South of England to N.Ireland.
    Thanks for the post really appreciate it.
    Cheers

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. Cock [emoji215]
    [emoji23]
    In the nicest possible way [emoji6]

#9 JH_1986, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Cheers Birdie,
    WTF cock?

11. Just think about all the running costs money you have saved ...

12. I mean cock as in it's one of those moments that make you feel like a right cock. Like posting about your bike being dead when the kill switch is down or something. We've all been there and I mean no offence[emoji106]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information