For Sale Monster 1100 Evo Bits And Pieces

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by john baylis, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Puig smoked screen is listed on Pyramid Plastics has small scratch/mark £35 posted.

JT 14 tooth front sprocket only been on for about 60 miles £15 posted.

Ducati rear side bags only used once £150 plus postage at cost.
    No pics, you can see these by entering ducati side bag kit 96777308b.

SC project oval black stainless steel with carbon cap silencer been on for approx. 200 miles £250 posted.
    You can see and hear this fab exhaust by clicking on to the SC project website where they have a video clip of this on the Evo.

Barkbusters S5 storm hand guards black £55 posted.

Any questions please PM me with your contact details and I will give you a bell.
    Cheers
    John

2. Hi John, I would be interested in the

3. I'm interested in the front sprocket

4. Hi Tur80
    OK would you message me with your home tel no and I will ring you, alternatively you can email me with your no at [email protected]. Thank you look forward to hearing from you.
    John

5. Hi guys, one final price review to see if I can get these items moving

Puig smoked screen is listed on Pyramid Plastics has small scratch/mark reduced to £28 posted.

JT 14 tooth front sprocket only been on for about 60 miles £15 posted. SOLD

Ducati rear side bags only used once now reduced to £100 plus postage at cost.
    No pics, you can see these by entering ducati side bag kit 96777308b.

SC project oval black stainless steel with carbon cap silencer been on for approx. 200 miles now reduced to £150 plus postage at cost.
    You can see and hear this fab exhaust by clicking on to the SC project website where they have a video clip of this on the Evo.

Barkbusters S5 storm hand guards black now reduced to £30 plus postage at cost.

Any questions please PM me with your contact details and I will give you a bell.

Cheers
    John

Do Not Sell My Personal Information