Moto Rapido - Luke Hebburn

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by Gav4R, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Big shout out to Luke Hebburn from Moto Rapido for exceptional customer service.

Nothing is too much trouble, he's been a great help getting me sorted with some parts for my 1199.

I had previously visited my Ducati Dealership which is about a 20 min drive from my house only to be told that parts would take around 4 weeks to be delivered into the dealership and the Ducati Performance Indicators I wanted they couldn't get. Luke manages to get the indicators and the parts I wanted to my home address within 5 days! and he's over 250 miles away.

Highly recommended, and thank you for the recommendation @bettes :upyeah:

#1 Gav4R, Jun 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. They can expedite orders from Ducati Italy. JHP did this for me. Everyone else gave me the standard 10-14 days and JHP had it in 3 days. I assume there must be some additional cost or other reason they don't do it regularly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't forget Craig as they're a tag team that know their onions.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I am down there tomorrow. I may just show the boys this.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Would appreciate it if you did, always nice to receive positive feedback!

6. Bet they’ll have already seen it. They scour the forums undercover. :cool:
    They knew my 998 was for sale and where it was going before I did! :astonished:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Craig and Luke are the best parts guys in the business, top fellas and always super helpful

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Craig and Luke are superb, great customer service, a real asset to Moto Rapido.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Rumour has it if you don't pay on the day they'll take you downstairs.:D
    maxresdefault.jpg

10. the Team posted some parts out to me in Germany without any hassle. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. and me in Ireland :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. I made numerous orders through both lockdowns, last year, and they managed to get the parts shipped from Italy in about five days, I couldn’t believe it. I also ordered some small parts, which they had in stock, on Monday(yesterday) and received them Tuesday, late morning. Thanks guys, incredible service.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I have also done business with Luke by phone , and his dedication to customer service is outstanding !
    :upyeah:

Some of the shag-hand pillocks I've come across at Ducati shops over the years should take note ,
    and raise their game accordingly .

At the risk of stating the obvious ...... happy satisfied customers = repeat business
    .... or is that an old-fashioned idea these days ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. The boys were very pleased to hear you are happy.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Thanks for the feedback!

16. They said ORDER MORE STUFF

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. 66816EF0-24AA-4F14-BA84-074DDF6263C0.jpeg 0DC14DC1-2558-4332-8549-2C07FCAD915D.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Are you hanging around while they do the sensor on the bike?

19. Yes mate. Nearly done.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Are they on sales commission or other.:thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information