Movember anybody?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by efcbluepete, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Anybody on here growing a 'tache for the month (blokes or burds)?

my fourth year (i think) of growing one, and definitely helps break the ice and gets people talking about bollocks n stuff.

pete

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah started in mine ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes but I have not decided what style to go for

4. Goatee is quite nice :)

5. I give to cancer charities (male and female) whenever I can, and sponsor friends that join in Movember. However I like to be clean shaven most of the year and only tend to grow a goatee or a soul beard during the Xmas holidays. And then it may just last a month or so before I get fed up of it. :smile:

6. Just a days worth of stubble for now while I decide, like Mr C, what style to go for. Done the handlebar, spiv pencil and YMCA thing already.

7. I love movember !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't mind a beard and tash .. Especially ones I can tug or wax :) and all for a good cause!

8. You can tug mine !!! :biggrin: ( you'll need long arms tho' :eek: to reach over here to NZ)

9. Handle bar is the go! I'm not doing it this year, I'm keeping my beard!

I regularly do it and I've just ridden my bicycle for 250k for charity so it's someone else's turn :)

10. Completely shaved my head, to the skin, to raise money for the Child Cancer Foundation a couple of years ago, made just over $1800.00 :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Started mine yesterday, not sure if it will last beyond the next time the lovely Lady Budster visits :wink:

12. Just tell her you'll shave, if she does ! :wink:

13. I think mine's going to be like Wolverines :smile:

14. im doing it with a group from work, day two today but not much growth yet......

hoping to grow either a tom sellock/keith lemmon or

[​IMG]

15. Do you get extra money if you grow a Hitler one?

16. I cant grow one. Alopecia :frown:

17. Already got a beard and tache so can't really join in with this, but do support the guys at work who take part. And before anyone suggest I shave and start again, sorry no, Nicky says I look like Mr Potato Head without so its staying!

18. Don't worry dude, there's plenty of blokes around who can't grow one and have no excuse!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 6
  19. is that style commonly called 'the diver'?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information