Mts1200 2013

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by DesmoDucMan, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Just a teaser... [​IMG]

jha5mu.jpg

jha5mu.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I see a prototype screen that's cracking (literally!), new start switch, new screen mounting hardware (angle adjustable I wonder?) and a new top clamp.

3. I've just had my RH switch replaced and it looks the same as that one (Maroon colour not red anymore).

4. Just out of interest why did you have the kill switch replaced. Mine played up after a few days in heavy rain but is ok now (with some help from WD40)

5. Now, is it me, or does the area around the headlight look different? I'm specifically referring to the "black" areas to the left and right of the lower screen portion... It looks like the whole screen area/top front faring has been redesigned. It could be my eyes, but it looks like the wind would now channel up and away to the sides...pushing it more onto your shoulders. Screen looks wider at the bottom too... Interesting. Perhaps they even put it into a wind tunnel... ;-) Let's see if it works... Sadly it doesn't look like it will retrofit, but unless you change the whole top faring.

6. The nose is different - running light has moved to the sides ?

who is posting these pics ?

7. Don't like the redesigned mechanism for sliding the screen up and down - too much going on - much prefer what I've got...

8. Mmm, me to...

Don't like the look of those screen sliders looking head on at all !

9. Running lights going to be led's do you think? Doesn't look that way?
    Cant see me being tempted into an upgrade just yet.

Not keen on the slots for the screen either.

10. looks crap!

11. You have to try to picture it in a different colour tho! :biggrin::biggrin:

12. Different forks also, Ohlins with black bottoms...

13. Is this the one with the 'skyhook' suspension system?

14. And this will be mine, drool...
    3945c995839b8e29809262f5dd674baf.jpg

3945c995839b8e29809262f5dd674baf.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. Panigale wheels...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information