Muc-off Speed Polish

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by Michael J, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Has anyone tried this stuff? Seems to be a spray-on wipe-off polish that works very well but would be good to hear from anyone who has tried it. Many thanks.

2. Is that the carnauba one?

3. Yes it is. According to the blurb, you spray it on and wipe it off with a microfibre cloth and it provides a showroom finish on painted surfaces.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. I have. It’s ok but not great. Sort of thing a sales rep would use as it’s quick and gives an instant, short term shine ime

5. Just checked in the garage, and yeah I use that stuff. It’s very good for a quick detail. My go to is a Meguires quick detailing spray.

6. I’ve a can in the garage, it feels a bit like using pledge and the spray nozzle on mine clogged up after a few months. Smells nice though..

7. Thanks all for the replies - much appreciated! I settled for Chemical Guys Speed Wipe. Not cheap but it's amazing stuff - just spray on after a wash and wipe off with a microfibre cloth for a mirror shine. Here's a link: https://www.chemicalguys.co.uk/product/630876/speed-wipe-quick-detailer-16-oz

Bradders, I remember you from the old DSC as a prolific poster before it all imploded!

8. I started using this stuff 25 years ago in the USA when living in Breckenrige Colorado. Its a harsh environment and being outside polishing the jeep most of the year is something you really want to avoid. The finish is a great shine, lasts literally for months and the water still bubbles and runs off. Wipe it on, let it dry in five mins or less and wipe off - no rubbing required!

Its a reasonable price too. Especially when one bottle will last years.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16177268...W/6Saay3ORPhbWgTHFh1HsraqezY|tkp:BFBM3LSr0sxg

9. Bilt Hamber products are amazing, not cheap but well worth it

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Been there not a bad ski resort and the whole ski the summit area, great bars and friendly Americans. Other than the Vietnam veteran he was a most unpleasant experience……

Ah yeah holy resurrection thread.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information