V4 Multi V4 Rs Deliveries

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by duke63, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Starting appear it seems.

2. whats the point in making a multi rs??

multis are supposed to be comfy mile munchers, i dont see the point in making them so racy

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. I agree entirely.
    The bike’s geometry is just not right for track riding.
    As to the reason for its being? To extract great big bundles of cash from the pockets of Audi drivers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not sure why the bike has to have a point. There are plenty of vehicles you could ask the same question about and IMO, you’ll get the same answer, because there's a market for it. I’m lead to believe the take up in the UK was not as high as projected but they still sold all of the production run. I anticipate plenty of positive feedback but I also anticipate some negative feedback from people who were expecting sharper handling. I look forward to riding alongside the Multistrada RS at Donington (and maybe Silverstone) later this year and compare how it goes against my 1200 track slag :joy: Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Looks great. Must. Resist.

6. Meh, not a fan of the matt paint colour scheme and now I’ve seen the tail unit in the flesh, I’m undecided. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Tail looks out of proportion..

IMG_1669.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Have you seen an RS at your dealer?

9. I didn’t realise the paint was matt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The tail unit will mean panniers will be the only way to carry luggage..unless you put a bag on the pillion seat.

It looks like that you would need to replace the top half of the tail unit/grab handles as well if replacing the one on the S or PP bikes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. This is my plan once an aftermarket version (hopefully Vulturebike) is available as I have no intention of selling my PP and never had a top box (just personal preference). Looks like quite a substantial job though.

Rear frame.jpg

I've also got funds set aside for the BHP link pipe and flash as I also see no need for that engine, a step back IMO for this machine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I was referring to the RS in the posted video. Not sure when UK deliveries are scheduled. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm not going to be tempted into another long winded "what's the point...yada yada yada" rant. You pays your money, you makes your choice for what suits you, your riding and your wallet. Mine arrives this week.......and I don't drive an Audi :upyeah::cool:

#13 Fraser, Jan 16, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2024
    • Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Back to desmo valves :thinkingface::thinkingface:

15. Essential to deliver the higher performance. Andy

16. I'd buy one tomorrow as it would suit me and my riding but, unfortunately not my wallet:sob: it costs more than my house did in 1991:joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. More than 4 times the cost of my first house. Andy

18. :joy: my first house was 35k so I'm still just under....keeping it real o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. I like your style. I wouldn’t order one, as my conscience would get the better of me, but if my dealer called with a cancelled order, and the deal was right, would probably go for it!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Either way it will be out dated next year. Multistrada V4 SP anyone?!?!

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information