For Sale Multistrada Dvt Panniers

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by welderman, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Hi guys as you may or not know my new DVT with only 700 miles on her got rear ended and was a write off. So if anyone is interested in making an offer before i put the panniers on Ebay just thought give you guys first shot.I will have to hold on to them for now, the insurance offer has been made and i am just waiting for the paperwork so i need to make sure they don't ask for them to be returned with the documents and keys.This is panniers only not the fitting kit and you will have to remove my old locks to put yours in cheers guys. 20151231_134718.jpg

2. Still available?

3. Yes still have them, at the moment i am still in heated negotiations about the settlement but hopefully will be settled in a couple of weeks and like i say if they don't ask for them they will be for sale. The panniers have never been on the bike to be honest i never got time to use them and they are still in the box.

4. i would be interested in buying your panniers from you. would you let me know when and if you are selling them.
    regards Stephen Melville

5. No problem.

6. £450 guys i have two others interested so best offer will be taken cheers.

7. Hi will you except £ 470
    Reagards
    Robbie

8. Can you give me a bell to organise payment and transportation on
    Regards
    Robbie.

9. Sold yet?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information