Multistrada Project Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Nasher, Jun 10, 2024.

1. I posted a couple of years ago that I was looking for a Multistrada Enduro project, but it never happened for various reasons, mainly life generally getting in the way, but also my 999 becoming the project that keeps on giving when I had to rebuild it for a second time after an accident.

But I’m almost back to the point where I was and am starting to think about the next project again. I’m assuming the ideal candidate will take a while to find so am putting this out there now.

I’m looking for a Multistrada Enduro that’s been crashed, bashed, or otherwise abused.
    Having ridden both now I’d rather a 1260, but if a 1200 came up I’d seriously consider it.
    It must be a project with a price that reflects that.
    Note it must be an Enduro, last time I posted about this project I had lots of messages from people telling me I didn’t want an Enduro, but believe me I do.

Although, despite the above, if an early V4 project of any spec WITH Wire wheels came up at the right price I might look at my options, but I'm not really expecting any V4 project to be cheap enough.

Thanks.

Nasher.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks NSR500, but it's not an Enduro!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information