For Sale Mv Agusta F3 800 Rosso [sold]

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Sicilian, May 29, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now sold.

#1 Sicilian, May 29, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    • Like Like x 13
  2. Bump, sensible offers will be considered.

3. Bloody hell :sob::sob::sob:

Lovely looking bike and spec glws.

• Like Like x 1
  4. This will be an absolutely stunning bike, and pretty fairly priced. I had a 2020 Euro 4 model, it never missed a beat and was lovely to ride!

GLWS

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Price reduction to £11995.00. This is a mega bargain at this price.

6. I had one, and it was amazing, sounded incredible, looks speak for themselves, and it always felt special. I also never had any reliability issues. Paint quality was way better than Ducati too.

GLWS.

• Like Like x 2
  7. She's an awesome bike, looks beautiful, sounds awesome and the ergonomics are much more comfier than a Pani V2.

Only reason I'm selling her is I just had to get a 200+ HP bike out of my system with the S1000RR Sport. An ex demo came along at a super price and I just went all week at the knee's as you do lol!

8. each to their own mate, I did the same and got rid of mine for a R1 and wish I hadn’t really. The R1 was amazing on track but the MV was so special on the road

• Like Like x 1
  9. Last bump before she goes to trade.

10. Do you have all the standard parts with the bike?

11. makes me sad this, they are such phenomenal bikes

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yes all original parts included.

13. Do you have a price in mind for the bike in standard trim please?

14. I’d rather not strip it all down if I’m honest, the current price is a bargain as it is.

15. Ok thanks. Good luck with your sale.

I’m going to go and have a look at and a test ride of the ones at Wheels in Peterborough. I’m in two minds on the 675 vs 800 too

16. Never ridden a 675, but very much doubt you’ll find a deal as good as this. Mines immaculate and MV Warranty until October 2025.

MV have renamed the F3 800 Rosso to F3 R and increased the price to over £16k now.

17. the 675 MV hasn’t been made for quite a few years so if the poster is talking about buying one of those he isn’t comparing like for like. If it’s a Daytona then also as much as I love them pretty old generation now.

hold your nerve on the f3 mate, it’s a good price with good extras on it, I’d recommend getting all over the Facebook owners groups and forums to try and extend the reach though

• Like Like x 1
  18. She’s going into Autotrader this week, but I’m not going to give her away. If she don’t sell at a reasonable price I’ll just keep her.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Agree mate.

Leave it for sale but don’t give it away.

I wish I was better off right now, I’d have your hand off for it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Same, I’d have if off you also. Because the dash etc was really the only thing I didn’t like on my euro 4 one.

for what it’s worth my old one is still for sale, I think the dealer has had it a year, but it’s up for nearly what yours is and it’s out of manufacturer warranty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information