NEC Birmingham

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by duc daz, Oct 29, 2012.

1. its that time of year again boys and girls,im going to the bike show on the last sunday ,so if you want to meet up, please let me know

#1 duc daz, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  2. The Monday night is VIP night on the Ducati stand, so will most likely be there for the monday.

3. I'm going on Saturday 24th.

4. Me too. Meet up for an overpriced pint?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sold......I'll PM you my phone number. Me and my Lad will be there.

• Like Like x 1
  6. hi, I will be there on Sunday,

• Like Like x 1
  7. hi tony .havent seen you since WDW..how you keeping

8. So are you going on your bike ?

9. Nope - I'm taking my two kids and a couple of friends up in my motor. I have a couple of spaces if anyone from down my way wants to join us.

10. You anywhere near Exeter Dave? My lad may like a lift. I'm coming in from near Heathrow and almost certainly on the bike.

11. I usually make an annual pilgrimage to the NEC but when I saw that Ryanair were doing flights from B'ham to Milan over the Italian bike show week for £24 return with no taxes, the NEC sort of lost its appeal. So we get 3 days in Milan, a day at the show to see the bits we really want to see and a day on Lake Como only half an hour north by local train!

• Like Like x 1
  12. you had enough of the MV then will..

13. Nope. Just thought that I would scratch the Ducati itch again. You got rear sets on yours ?
    I'll have to get to meet at Suttons and compare beasts. But first . . . I'll clean my chain

14. another who will be there Sunday 25th...:smile:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm in Taunton so Exeter is the wrong direction for me heading to Brum I'm afraid :-(

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hi Daz
    I'll be there on the Sunday:smile:
    Will text/ring nearer the day to arrange meeting point

• Like Like x 1
  17. My big birthday is on the 24th so not sure when I will pop up and see some ole tat

18. The wife and I will be heading down on Saturday and coming home Monday. Keep an eye out for me. I'll be the one with a limp and a biker style beard :wink: and a wife that takes all the photoes you could want of promo girls.

19. look out for me then guys ..the tattoo man ..5ft 11 bold

20. look out for me then guys ..the tattoo man ..5ft 11 bold 

Do Not Sell My Personal Information