Need A New Rear I Think...

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by pingping010101, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Try riding round corners. You have loads of tread there ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. It's still ok for riding indoors, which seems to be where it is!

'Slicks' round and round the dining room table......

4. stop doing burnup's

5. It is the tyre that came on the bike when it was delivered so I can't claim all that damage myself. Only problem is I now need to have it collected for the tyre change in a van. I'm not riding on that tyre again

6. Plenty of tread left for a visit to the tyre dealer. As long as its only a few miles. NP.

7. Have the bike collected for the tyre change! What happened to taking the wheel off yourself chucking it in the car and driving there?

8. It's 20 miles away to MADASL, I've already paid for the tyres. Needs a new front too and I haven't get the means to lift the front

9. Fair do's! I'd ride it there just not go mad in a straight line.

10. I don't trust it, that's enough for me to stay off it. It doesn't take much for things to go wrong, especially with an obviously shot rear. Can you imagine what people would say if it old them I'd had an off? They'd tell me I should have expected it, with a tyre in that condition!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pah! Thousands of miles left in that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Did you get your tyres done?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Funny looking Panigale and those chicken strips!:Facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wow a Pirelli supercorsa sticky, it says on the edge of the tyre

15. Wow a Pirelli supercorsa it says on the edge, they're sticky aren't they?

• Like Like x 1
  16. So the photo of your tyre from the drag strip isn't your blade?? That tyre has clearly never been on the edge. Same as the super corsa that's still very visible

17. wet and dry?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Same as the last 2 you posted, except one was bare in the middle due to highly skillful burn outs. If the supercorsa logo is clear then you ain't been on the edge of the tyre. Pretty simple. As for the insults I think that just about sums you up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Chicken strips have no bearing on how quick the rider is.

20. 1 trackday was enough to remove the supercorsa on my rear and I am a shite rider.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information