959 New 959

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Pav438, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Just been told from someone who.s seen it, the 959 has a side exhaust !!! Wtf.

2. has it got a full swing arm ??

3. Sorry he didn't mention that,i think he was to shocked at the side exhaust !!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. As in like the wsbk exhaust?

5. Oh noes. The sky will fall on our heads ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  6. It will hit most of us before it gets down to you.

• Funny Funny x 7
  7. image.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It looses a bit of symmetry I guess but perhaps it's lighter? Can have less piping under the seat? Will have to wait and see I guess

9. not a bad as those but only way round euro4

10. Blame brussels sprouts!

Oem is twin stacked side exit like monster. Akras still go underneath like 1299

11. When will the panigale range be replaced?

12. i was told today from someone in know that there's something going on at the back but he couldnt say what . must be the exhaust

13. Thats second photograpgh is of an 1199 so with the 899-959 that might not be possible with the double sided swinger.

14. It might not be called the 959 for long. As Porsche have the trademark for a 959 model vehicle and are in the legal process of getting Ducati to change it *

*This may, or not be true

15. Are they not all owned by Porsche SE? By which I mean Porsche SE owns Volkswagen AG, which owns Audi, which owns Ducati... Is that right?

16. I'm less worried about the exhaust and more about the shocking clutch covers they put on the Japanese model!! Does the clutch really contribute that much noise? Especially given its a wet setup

17. You should hear, or shouldn't hear as the case may be the noise of a stock Fireblade in Japan. Noise laws are really strict over there. Except of course in pachinko parlours.

18. Would've thought that as they are part of the same group, and the 959 for Porsche is a car they would've let it be.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information